Myspace Layouts -->

Saturday, May 14, 2016

question?? 5/15/16

" Wow, today went sour!! I want to leave but in the same sense I don't. Why? Maybe it's because I love him with all my heart. I don't like his actions! He is controlling though he says different. That's telling me he doesn't see it, however everyone else doees! I can tell he loves me, he show it in his own way! I show my love completely different. We have lots of good memories. Sydney pick up and we dropped off applications, Charlie and I went to take a nap. We didn't wake up til 8 pm!" This was orignally written on 4/8/16.


So, my question is this, Why do I question myself? Why do I always say "I want to leave." I still stay. Why do I say that? Is it because I'm mad? Do I really want to leave? or Am I just angry that I say what I don't mean?


My answer, I love my husband with all my heart, why I question myself, I'm unsure if I chose the right path or not, wondering if I should have went with a man named MLM or my husband. I believe I'm happy with him because we have a lot in common and we do get along great but "When it rains, it pours." I say I want to leave but I don't and that's why. I'm mad and/or very angry at that point in time when I say what I say.


No comments:

Post a Comment